Re: New mini-LIT Member

At 7:12 PM 7/8/96, Zenon Kulpa wrote:
>> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Mon Jul  8 17:23:11 1996
>>
>> Ok, I have added him to my list.  Have you forwarded him copies of past
>> discusion?
>>
>I have forwarded a sample from the recent discussion.
>If he wants, I can forward him more.

Ok, I have collections of the last couple months worth if you need them.

>> Address of the web sites (production <?> and developmental) and
>> the rest?
>>
>He knows the old LIT site.
>I am afraid I am not up to date with your latest
>WWW-sites developments - can you send me (and him)
>the relevant URLs? (and the rest (?))
>
>BTW, are there plans to revive the old site,
>or are you working on the completely new one?
>And then, what with the old one -
>will it be dismantled eventually?
>
>-- Zenon

Last I heard Dave W/S site will act like a prototype.  When its finished it
will be copied into the old (sunsite) lit area.

The new (DEVELOPMENT!) version is at:

http://165.254.130.90/LIT/InterStellar/project/

I'm working on it as time permits.  Unfortunatly I seem to be the only one
working on it, and I don't have a lot of time.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)