Re: Fwd: Re: Family SSTO design

Kelly wrote:
>I ran into a guy whos father may have been the first person to seriously
>propose a SSTO launcher.  I had him send me some images he has (attached).
>How about we add him to the LIT site?  It would get us some attention!
>Dave?

Do we really need to worry about in system transfer?
>From all things we talked about, I think that would be the easiest part. I
assume that at the time humankind will build a starship, in solarsystem
travel will be as normal as flying over the ocean (with an airplane).

Timothy

P.S. The images you sent seriously need to be gamma-corrected, they are
almost black at my screen.