Re: Web docs on space and starflightI

To: KellySt@aol.com (Kelly Starks)

--------
> neill@foda.math.usu.edu              "I think therefore I am dangerous"
> http://ashton.lib.dixie.edu/~bneill

Hi,
We used to have a weekly newsletter to subscribers, but thats been off line
for a while.  At the moment a few of us just cross E-mail one another with
ideas.  I CC'ed all of us in this message, so you now have the list.

Mail load ranges from a couple dozen a day, to a handfull a week (depends
about what we think of).  Also there is our old WEB site on the SunSite
server.  (I'll forward that address asap.)  It holds back copies of the
newsletters and stuff.

We range from ex NASA contractors to students to .. well you can guess.  I'ld
forward our last could of messages, but I just flushed.  I'll see what I cal
recover from the trash.  You can introduce yourself and others can do the
same when they comment.

Welcome to the group.  Ask, or attack, anything you like.  Hope you like it.

Kelly Starks