Physic help

Hi all you physics types.  On my web page describing my explorer class'
fusion reactors.

http://165.254.130.90:80/LIT/InterStellar/project/Explorer_Class/Bussard_Fus
ion_systems.HTML

 I have a table where I list various fusion fuel cycles.  It lists the
resulting energy in Mev.  For those of us who arn't familure with
translating Mev into anything, could someone tell me what the speed of the
resulting particals is?  Given that all the power in those reactions is
contained in the resulting kinetic energy of the particals.  This should be
a simple calculation, and would certainly be a nice addition to the table.
Assuming of course your half of and undergrate physics degree wasn't over
15 years stale!

HELP!  ??

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer