Re: TCI

On Wed, 1 May 1996, Ric & Denisse Hedman wrote:

> Kevin,
> When I try and go to your site it says: FORBIDDEN. Your cliet is not allowed
> accaess.

Yeah, I had a little problem with the read/write rights.  it should be
fixed now.  i also added a page for the netscape-challenged  ;)

> Try this one though. I just made it.
>
> http://www.wolfenet.com/~rddesign/Flasher.htm

WoW!  impressive.  The background gif takes a while to load (and I'm at
the University, so I have the fastest access I can possibly have.

Advice for the background:  reduce the image by 50% or even 25% or
perhaps switching to a .jpg format would help.

Have Fun.

Kevin