Re: your web page.

> From T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl Fri Apr 12 15:23:04 1996
>
> http://www.cpedu.rug.nl/~N0642983/lit/calc.html
>
> for the document I referred to. I don't expect everybody to read it through
> carefully, just tell me if everything looks OK.

Looks OK (on Netscape). Formulas very readable.
Good you make GIFs interlaced and added WIDTH/HEIGHT tags -
it speeds up the loading of a readable document considerably.
A nice joke with the "Yrev Tsaf" name
(I will not disclose it here -
let the others have something to ponder on too  ;-))

However, the choice for the text color is very bad -
on this background it is hard to read.
Please change it, say just to plain black,
possibly leaving color for subheadings.

The text color/background clashes occur also at your other pages.

Regards,

-- Zenon Kulpa