IPS

This was posted recently on sci.space.tech.  I had mentioned
these guys back when we passed our one year anniversary.  At
the time their site was totally empty - no content at all.
I checked recently and there was still no real content, and
they're charging people for membership.  Anyway, for what
it's worth, here's what they posted.... (they've been
getting some good press... always makes me feel depressed...
you guys have been working so much for so long, and no
one knows...)

(BTW, Forward and Matloff are both in on this).