Re: Equations for relativistic calculations

>>> If you like to bite in some equations, I've a document on-line at
>>>
>>> http://indyl.cpedu.rug.nl/~N0642983/download/calc.txt
>>
>>When I try to contact that URL, I get the message--
>>
>>    "Netscape is unable to locate the server:
>>     indyl.cpedu.rug.nl
>>     The server does not have a DNS entry."
>>
>>Help!  What am I doing wrong?
>
>Don't panic, it could be the server is having a bad day.  Or the net link
>to whatever country nl is might be bad.

Yes, Kevin is right about the 1 and the L. If possible you should try
pasting and copying URLs (that's what they are called) with your mouse, that
often saves a lot of trouble. (the same for E-mail addresses)

NL stand for the largest country in the World ;) , namely The Netherlands.
You may also try "www" instead of "indy1", so that makes:

http://www.cpedu.rug.nl/~N0642983/download/calc.txt

A week ago, suddenly the alias www-address didn't work anymore, but the
actual indy1-address did. It seems that now, both adresses work, that is
from within the Netherlands at least.

>>I am a late arrival at the Internet.  I thought I had no need for
>>it until I read about a "Starship Design Home Page" in the
>>September/October 1995 issue of Ad Astra.

There is much more on the net (but do come back), and it is growing every
day, no one can keep up with the flow of information, sigh...

Timothy

P.S. Do you know the use of smilies?  :)  ;)  :(