Re: Computer meltdown ;-(

At 9:12 AM 3/12/96, Kevin C Houston wrote:
>Uh OH!
>
>I'm having severe computer  Hardware/Software problems.  (I'm replying to
>you all from a university computer.)  My ability to respond in a timely
>fashion, as well as my total time to respond will probably be severely
>affected.  Tim wrote me a private e-mail about the sail melting, I asked
>him to check on one formula before posting it.  You can expect me to be
>unresponsive for about two to three days, while I swap out a hard drive,
>and re-install my operating system.   hopefully my video RAM is not
>toasted, but I have little hope  :(  I may respond to selected e-mail's
>either by coming to the university or telneting in from work.  (and here
>i was lecturing Kelly about wasted time.  ;)  )
>

>Kevin

I think the avalance from Brian did it.  Disk fry via E-mail.  Lets all
blame Brian.  <gerrrr>

Well at least hard drives are very cheap now a days.  It could have been
something expensive like RAM or a monitor.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)