Re: Computer meltdown ;-(

>I think the avalance from Brian did it.  Disk fry via E-mail.  Lets all
>blame Brian.  <gerrrr>

Having another new member who has much free time (?) may overflow our
mail-boxes even more.

>Well at least hard drives are very cheap now a days.  It could have been
>something expensive like RAM or a monitor.

If anything brakes down around my computer, it better happens the next 2.5
years, untill then I've full repair/replace service (for only 300 guilders).
(I already have had a monitor meltdown (literally))

Kevin, good luck (hope you had some resent backups)

Timothy