No Subject

To Kelly:

> One of the Good things about places like Biosphere II is not what we will
> learn about closed-sytem ecologies (which will be argued no doubt), but
> what they teach us about our consumer society. What we learn to do
> without and what we find indispensible

Did you ever lok at all the high tech, high maintenence gear it took to keep
Bio-shpere going?  Oh, and it wasn't enough!

Kelly do you know why there was too little oxigen? I've never heard the real
reason for it, some thought the oxigen had oxidated with the metal inside
the construction. I think that the glass may have filtered out some
essential radiation or it may have dimmed the light too much.

Timothy

P.S. You guys shouldn't write so fast, I can't keep up...  ;)