Other?

Places to go to:

Tau Ceti (TC)
Alpha Centaury (AC)
Pluto

Objectives:

One way trip
Two way trip

Let's assume that all the above are possibilities. What we should do is
calculate the size and feasability and discuss the (dis)advantages for all
cases. We should NOT try to discard a method, but only give its advantages
and disadvantages.
Of course we have done a lot already, only we haven't ordered it very much.
Maybe it is time to recapitulate our discussions. I think that we need a
complete survey, of course every one knows a lot of it, but I think that we
don't agree about everything yet, but we also don't know exactly what these
differences are.
So we should try to come up with a kind of report. (Of course easier said
than done)

Timothy