Re: Engineering Newsletter

>to:  Rick
>

>>> Now, is there any thing at AC worth going there for?
>
>Is there anything in Tau C?  You got a problem with multiple star systems or
>something?
>
>Kelly

I have no problem with multi-star systems but will they support planets that
would be stable for life? And you are right, Is there anything at TC worth
going to either.

The problems is were we live, and probably true for space as a whole, with
few stars "close" to us. The problem of living in a spur of a sprial arm,
kind of out of the mainstream. Like being in a town that the Intestate
jogged around. :-)

Ric