Physics store

Hey, Steve and Kevin can one of you give me the address of that special
physics supply store? I can't find one in the yellow pages. I'd like to shop
there and try to find an anti-gravity/anti-inertia device.
Such a device would be most useful. No bulky engines, only small amounts of
energy needed. Even high acceleration would not be a problem because our
muscles would have the same strength but our bodies would have less inertia.

Timothy