starship-design: Electromagnetic Pulse Shockwaves As A result of Nuclear Pulse Propulsion

This is an example of an article which should never have been published. It
sounds like one of our younger members wrote it...

"Electromagnetic Pulse Shockwaves As A result of Nuclear Pulse Propulsion"

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/nuclearspace-03a.html

Lee Parker

It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed.
The hands acquire trembling.
The trembling becomes a warning.
It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.
-- Frank Herbert