RE: starship-design: HOTOL SeaDragon idea.

Antiproton Catalyzed Micro Fusion (ACMF) engines ARE fusion engines, but the
fusion reaction is catalyzed by anti matter. The ISP and thrust figures are
based on a lower overall weight and greater efficiency than a "conventional"
fusion engine. I emphasized conventional, because there are no conventional
fusion engines, so comparison is automatically suspect!

Nevertheless, the performance figures given are based on the ACMF prototype,
which DOES exist, and currently accepted figures for a theoretical fusion
engine. How accurate those theoretical figures are is anybody's guess.

Lee