Fwd: starship-design: Notice of Trespass

In a message dated 2/16/02 7:56:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, STAR1SHIP writes:

<< CC:  starship-design@lists.uoregon.edu

 Hello Starship

     >Have you contacted NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project?

 >   They are looking new propulsion methods.

 My correspondence with JPL was terminated 9/11/01 and they are prohibited
from talking to the general public. ALso, most JPL and NASA web sites are
closed temporarily. My last corrospondace was regarding the inclusion of my
works on a cd they were producing for public distibution but the project has
halted.

 >   How do you explain the enormous differences in the efficiencies of your
fission engines from the fission engines of NASA?

 Mostly, They do not use atomic power to produce thrust. The use atomic power
to do something else and then use the energy to heat something else to
produce thust. Each time they do not directly use atomic power for thrust,
they loose many factors of efficiency. Also the operationg temperaturs are so
low that they are very ineficient at converting mass to energy. My invention
solves those problems.

 >  The US Government with Westinghouse as the contractor built and tested
fission engines from 1956 thru 1971.
 >    Have you built and tested your engine design??

 The normally required "proof of principle test" for the china sydrome
principle my invention operates on is well known from reactor studies, so is
not required.

 >    If so, what were the results?

 The other principles it operates on are common use in plasma torch
technologies for titanium cutting torches containing plasmas to flash heat
liquid to steam for cutting obtaining multi mach velocities applicaple to
roket propulsion.

 My engine is a fusion/fission engine exhausting large amounts of radioactive
decay products.

 There is nothing left to test.

 My constucted rocket has to be fired first from lunar orbit to comply with
international treaty and envitotnmental laws. It is a deep space craft only
not for use or testing near earth.

 Currently, NASA's concept for a space ship is a high flying airplane. NASA
has no intention to going to the stars.

 >   NASA calculated that it would take 1 billion super tanker sized tanks of
fuel for a fission engine to get to the vicinity of Centarui Cluster. And
this would take 900 years.    Info from this NASA site:
 http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/PAO/images/warp/warp06.gif

 >Repeat mine is a fusion/fission as both heavier and lighter radioactive
decay products are produced. The ratio of fission/fusion products vary with
operating temperatures and that varies with specific mission design.

 Note: fission and fusion were words coined 400 years ago by Roger Bacon for
use in his alcameic turning lead into gold experiment. I seldom use the words
my self.

 >   How are your proposed new fuel propellant disks stored prior to use?

 Using the critical mass experiments described in the patent, depending on
the choice of radioactive metals made say 5 inch by 1 inch disks are stored
for immediate use in plasma generaters seperated by inches deep under the
liguid propellant wrt the crew deck. When one plasma generater assembly is
spent or over heats in the plasma chamber it is ejected into deep space, and
another takes its's place using common gun multiple bullet to chamber
technology.

 Tom

 >Don >>

--- Begin Message ---
> [...]

decay products are produced. The ratio of fission/fusion products vary with
operating temperatures and that varies with specific mission design.

Note: fission and fusion were words coined 400 years ago by Roger Bacon for
use in his alcameic turning lead into gold experiment. I seldom use the words
my self.

>   How are your proposed new fuel propellant disks stored prior to use?

Using the critical mass experiments described in the patent, depending on the
choice of radioactive metals made say 5 inch by 1 inch disks are stored for
immediate use in plasma generaters seperated by inches deep under the liguid
propellant wrt the crew deck. When one plasma generater assembly is spent or
over heats in the plasma chamber it is ejected into deep space, and another
takes its's place using common gun multiple bullet to chamber technology.

--- End Message ---