Fwd: starship-design: Notice of Trespass

Wow! A real rip-snorter! And may I ask, with what do you intend to
back up all this bravado?

I hope questions like this don't spoil your party. You seem to be
enjoying yourself rather largely, but I have to ask myself, why not??
So, what the hell, go for it. Sir.

keep looking up,

Curtis