starship-design: Notice of Trespass

Declaration of Patent Property Rights

Sought said patent for my invention both nationally and internationally,
under the authority of the United States(US) and international Patent
Cooperation Treaty(PCT), as patent applications prevent any other inventor
from claiming my invention as their own until the end of time. My invention
is the first star ship and the accepted application gives to me the
independent inventor of small entity legal status, the sole legal right to
assign, grant, or sell license to others to make, use, make modifications and
improvements to, or operate my invention, I granted the first start ship
license to drive it to myself making me the world's first legal star ship
commander 'til the end of time.

Universal Star Ship Patent Number 1 has issued and published to the general
public as required by law. Any in the future must ask my permission to make,
use, modify or operate my invention in the known universe 'til the end of
time.

Those that trespass on my property rights, will be notified of trespass on my
property and be given opportunity to seek proper license giving proper
application fee. Resistance is futile, they surrender my property to me or
will have their star ship boarded, confiscated and any Earthling assisting
them will have their premises, consisting of buildings and contents
commandeered, or destroyed and any profits they made from my invention will
be sized, and the trespassers be subject to fine and/or imprisonment.

Those national/local governments, war lords, and others I may deem "unsavory
characters" harboring, aiding or concealing the trespassers, will themselves
be deemed illegal, unsavory and trespassers and share their fate.

This listing of my property and trespass/penalty is noninclusive and I
reserve the right to add to it at any time as I deem fit.

Those found issuing star ship license I did not authorize to do so, said
license will be confiscated, deemed fraudulent, fake, or phony and destroyed.
Those licensees deemed toy will be returned marked in indelible black or red
ink, or embossed metal stamped  in prominent bold letters "TOY"

Above the legal air space of legal Earth Governments, the universe is mine by
the legal principle of "eminent domain" so any star ships consisting of
others inventions I run into in deep space will boarded, given opportunity to
pay toll, return from where they came from or risk destruction, confiscation
of ship and contents, and imprisonment.

Resistance is futile 'til the end of time.

Thomas Hulon. Jackson
World's Top Rocket Scientist,
World's first legally listened star ship commander 'til the end of time.

Please Direct All Questions Regarding This Matter:
To The Attention Of Licensing And Review
Star1ship@aol.com
Note: the Number 1 in Star1ship: