Fwd: Re: starship-design: Hi, from a newbie

--- KellySt@aol.com wrote:
> From: KellySt@aol.com

> Fitnite resources equivlent to about to 200,000,000,000 cubic miles
> of stuff.

Please to derive this figure for me . . .

>  Every estimate is that with the resources we know of, we couldn't
> run out
> resources in any conceavable range of history.  Assuming we never
> upgrade our
> tech, or really ever do recycling much more then now.

Have you been paying attention? In the last two hundred years, we've
already succeeded in altering the composition of our atmosphere to
the point that, if we don't change our ways soon, we will definitely
run out of history before we run out of resources.

> Our economic system is especially effective at utilizing all
> resources most
> efficently.

Utilizing? I'd say misusing is a more appropriate term.

Curtis

=====
get the facts! visit www.worldnews.com