Re: starship-design: Re: Mystery force tugs

Steve VanDevender wrote:
> In any case, I'm wondering just what this ever had to do with
> starship-design's real purpose.  Despite clearly stating for years that
> this list is NOT for discussing speculative physics, some people just
> don't get it.

However Star-ship design does require 'New' ideas as
the old ideas like chemical rockets just don't work on a Galaxy Class
Starship. You are bound to have lots of speculative physics and technology
until somebody builds something.

Myself I have a few Ideas for space travel in general but
I have not found a usable cad system on my budget.( peanuts)
Deep Cold ( Space craft that May have Been ) is good example
of space craft modeling that could be adapted to star-ship design.
http://www.deepcold.com/deepcold/intro_main.html

Then it could be all the people are going after the X-Prize.
Ben.
PS. Has the star-ship design page been updated recently?
I seem to have lost that URL.
--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."