Re: starship-design: Re: StarShip Design - Hello

>I and a few others are creating Star Trek LCARS
>interfaces for our computers. I have found that this type of interface
>is VERY effective. And people love it. So why not Actually use it.
>In 50 years you'ld have computer gear to work with far more capable
>and inteligent then the Star Trek concepts.

 Sure we will. I have seen the problems with the computers on star trek
and don't tell me they work well. I am upgrading to manual overrides all
over , Notepad here, pencil there, pocket calculator in the pocket and
$$$ in the mattress.

--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."