Re: starship-design: build it now...

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Johnny Thunderbird wrote:

> With the information revolution now a fact, odds are good someone
> will find a way to tunnel through the economic barrier,

Well, actually, I'm kind of involved in a project to do that sort of thing
right now...  The Lunaris Project is working towards putting an unmanned
payload on the moon with volunteer effort.  The website isn't entirely
ready for primetime, but you can check it out at:

http://www.lunaris.org

Let me know if you have any questions about the project thus far...  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
madhobby@geeky1.ebtech.net
"We have learned to imitute you exarctly."