Re: starship-design: Evil Clones

Has anyone noticed that Kelly has been replaced by a clone? It is fairly
obvious, the new Kelly uses a different e-mail program and knows how to
spell...now the only question is whether this is a good thing or a bad
thing!

Lee Parker

  :)

Sorry I'm stuck using a very old computer that can only support a very old
mail program.  Other then a couple times when I type things at work (with its
spell checker) I can't think of how my spelling could have changed.  But I'll
try to undo it.

  ;)

Kelly