Re: starship-design: Evil Clones

> From: "L. Clayton Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net>
>
> Has anyone noticed that Kelly has been replaced by a clone? It is fairly
> obvious, the new Kelly uses a different e-mail program and knows how to
> spell... now the only question is whether this is a good thing or a bad
> thing!

Wow! I have had no time recently to read posts from the list
(all are waiting patiently in a lit.unread file...), so I did not notice.
That is good, as a shock of noticing that might have been traumatic!
I became so used (not to say - fond...) of the Good Ol' Kelly...

Kelly, is that really true??

-- Zenon