starship-design: Re: Great Page!

Glad you liked the site.  We aim to interest and inspire.

Can't say I've thought of geting a T-shirt of something from the site.  Thou a
Lunar Institute of technology alumni shirt might be interesting?  If we decide
to do a alumni shirt or something I'll keep you in mind, and I'll CC the group
about your offer.

Hope you like the rest of the site, foward to any you might think will be
interested.

Kelly