RE: starship-design: The SETI thing

> >I'd rather it wasn't the real thing...its too bloody close.
>
> Felling a bit anti social?  ;)
>
> One things for sure.  Something like this - if confirmed - could boost
> interest in a project like our starship senerio.  ;)

No, just anti-dying. Actually, there is probably very little reason to worry
about Pelegrino's "Killing Star" scenario, but 22 light years is awfully
close. You are right about what it would do for interest in the space
program.

Lee

Law of Superiority

The first example of superior principle is always inferior to the
developed example of inferior principle.