Re: RE: RE: starship-design: YES, we might do it.

In a message dated 10/15/98 10:05:23 AM, david@playlink.com wrote:

Thats a good idea, we could also post parts in our personal account spaces.
(I once offered to put most of the stuff I worked up for LIT on one of my AOL
accounts.)  I do worry about sections disappering as people come and go from
the group or change accounts thou.

Kelly