RE: RE: starship-design: RE: Bugs again

	Lee,
I recall reading (somewhere, but it was a book) that at radio frequencies,
the earth's artificial emissions are several orders of magnitude brighter
than the sun.  Did that person say they would be /undetectable/ or simply
unreadable.  If the latter, then we may still stick out as a G class star
that is _very_ bright at radio frequencies.
Nels