Re: RE: RE: RE: starship-design: YES, we might do it.

In a message dated 10/13/98 6:47:35 PM, david@playlink.com wrote:

True, the late bell labs was famed for that (and the stagering quantity of
Nobel prizes that policy aquired for it).

>Also, my timeline postulated the existence of zero-g manufacturing.
>That, and a growing space infrastructure of private labs and tourist
>facilities would be good customers.

Zero-G manufacturing is a good hook, and it might grow to a level that would
demand enough ore to start up a space mining industry - I hope.

>David Levine

Kelly