Re: RE: RE: starship-design: YES, we might do it.

In a message dated 10/12/98 9:02:08 AM, david@playlink.com wrote:

Problem is unless there is some short term profit, there will be no long term
investments.  Also the without a large scale market, mining would not be
economical in space, and there be no economy to support the major space
colonization that would support something like our starship project.

Zero G manufacturing might havesupported such mines, but interest in it has
droped a lot in the last decade.