RE: RE: starship-design: YES, we might do it.

I'm assuming that early mining experiments would be performed by
industry already in orbit and that by 2050 space mining will still be
operating at a loss, with predictions for large profit in the future.

Also, perhaps by the time space mining really takes off the biggest
customers might not be on the Earth.
David Levine                        david@playlink.com
Director of Development       http://www.playlink.com/
PlayLink                                (212) 387-8200
Professional Driver.  Closed Track.  Do not attempt.