Re: starship-design: scoops and sails and something to push against.

Kevin,
	I agree with you on this point. Many of the missions call for
accelerations of 10 m/ss. Assuming the ship has a small (say 1 to 5)
numberof engines, designing engine mounts and superstructure that can take
the strain of accelerating tons of spacecraft is quite a challenge.  Of
course, keeping things light is a challenge as well.  Prehaps we should
think about a ship around a "black box" engine with a constant thrust of
so many newtons, so much mass, etc. Nels