Re: starship-design: scoops and sails and something to push against.

perhaps we could just mandate a drive with given parameters, and
content ourselves with design of the ship and living quarters,
life support etc.

perhaps we could do that for several different drive types (FTL
vs multi-generational vs near relativistic.

that way, if any of the breakthruoghs happen, we will have the
start of a design.

--
Kevin Houston http://www.lpmn.org/candidates/
Libertarian candidate for Congress - District 5