Re: starship-design: Travel close to the speed of light as you fly a Star Ship to a distant Star

Hi Group,
Let's see if I can say something sensible.

Zenon Kulpa wrote:

> I received this letter some time ago, when I was on my holidays.
> I have not yet checked the recommended site - maybe it contains
> something interesting..
> >From the letter it seems pretty well-known thing already.
>
> -- Zenon Kulpa

We all know that a hydro-fusion ramjet just ain't gonna get to 0.9 c let alone .999etc.
Also I don't know how Larry calculated his figures but they're way off. To reach a gamma
of 343 it'd take 332.5 years real time, and 12.66 years tau. He got the rock against the
windshield right though.

I'm a bit suspicious. Sounds too eager to have people visit his site and download. Does
he have a virus he wants to share?

Adam