starship-design: Power - T.E.M.I

   A friend of mine reads my e-mails after me and after reading about the
Thermoelectric Inductor(T.E.M.I.), he wished me to inform the group about
an experiment of his in which he believes it may be the answer to low
output clean energy with zero maintenance. It is a hyroniline tank. A
friend of his at the university believes it will work but he will  need
MAJOR funding to implement a bigger model than the one he has already
made. The one he has built is only about 10 centimeters long and produces
between 15 and 30 volts depending on it's mood. He hasn't altered it's
condition now for over three weeks and it is still going strong. It is
hooked up to a transformer and from there to a low wattage light bulb.
When he sees the bulb go out, he will know the average life-span of the
unit.
It works primarily on activating, no... exciting the water molecules in
the tank using three different elemental bars. With an added bit of the
special ingredient, the tank produces power. He is not sure, however, if
the tank will produce more energy on a larger scale but for now it looks
promising.
Incidently, It cost him over 800 dollars just to buy enough of three
different materials for the rods and the rods are only an eighth of an
inch wide and barely an inch long! It will cost a fortune to build a
larger model. The only thing that worries him is that it seems to slow
down when cold so he wanted to ask the group how he could  overcome that
problem in a star drive. It is minus 200
up there!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]