RE: starship-design: Aircraft Carriers

But are they?  I thought we had decided that the conditions in a sub were
closer to the conditions one should expect in a starship than the conditions
on a carrier would be.  More cramped, more cut-off, repairs while underway
more difficult, etc.
David Levine                     david@actionworld.com
Director of Development    http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                       (212) 387-8200
Professional Driver.  Closed Track.  Do not attempt.