starship-design: new web-browsable starship-design archive

A while back one of my co-workers pestered me to install this
program called MHonArc that converts mail folders into a set of
web-browsable HTML pages containing the individual messages with
threading information.  It recently occured to me that I could
apply it to my archive of starship-design postings, so here you
go:

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~stevev/sd-archive/

I've split the archives into three-month quarters dating from the
beginning of the list up through the end of March, in order to
keep the thread indexes down to a more reasonable size.  This is
somewhat easier for me to maintain than the FTP archives and
certainly much easier for many people to use.  If people are
still using the FTP archives mentioned in the list info message I
will still maintain them, but I think I may switch everything
over into the web archive eventually.