RE: starship-design: unmanned missions

> ----------

Wow, do I really repeat that so much?

Hm, well, it does come up a lot.  I guess if we feel that this is really
just not at all possible, we could change what we're designing.  We
could do an unmanned craft if everyone agreed they'd rather do that.

David
David Levine                     david@actionworld.com
Director of Development    http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                       (212) 387-8200
Professional Driver.  Closed Track.  Do not attempt.