Re: starship-design: stuff

Hmm.  Time.  It bugs us all, huh?!  4.7 c?  That sounds neat.  My friend told
me that much of the matter in the universe might very well be going faster
than c, making it harder for us to detect it, and that there might be more
mass than we thought.  He said that like maybe 99% if the universe is
neutrinos flying around, though us, all the time, everywhere.  I dont think I
spelled neutrinos right, either.  Hmm.

Are there any plans online for a spaceship that people have been working on?
I'm going to guess thats a big yes.

 webmassa@phatboys.com * Mike Cross *  Minister of Propaganda
 "If you can't convince them, confuse them." -Harry S Truman
  Mundus vult decipi, ergo decepiatur. Frontis nulla fides.