starship-design: administrivia

>From Sunday, December 21 to Tuesday, December 23 we will be
upgrading darkwing.uoregon.edu (also known as lists.uoregon.edu)
to Solaris 2.6.  During that time mail service may be
intermittent, and postings to starship-design may be delayed
(although there should be minimal risk of losing list mail).

While it is the holiday season, please keep any holiday greetings
you send to the list short and personalized.  Please don't
forward holiday-related material from other mailing lists or that
you received personally, no matter how amusing you might find it
to be.  (If I see even one more copy of the giant "Twelve Days of
Christmas" ASCII graphic, I'm going to scream.)