RE: starship-design: Re: re: sorry about last email

On Monday, December 15, 1997 1:07 PM, Kelly St [SMTP:KellySt@aol.com]
wrote:
> Problem is no one knows how to do "cryofreeze".  People talk about it a
> lot in
> science fiction films and books, but all actual attempts have killed all
> the
> test animals.  Also as a practical matter someone has to keep the ship
> repaired.

Hey, I thought someone did this with frogs or something a few years ago?
Not my area, anyone remember?

Lee

                                                      (o o)

PLEASE NOTE: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the Consumer
Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to Exist or Will Exist
Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.