RE: RE: Re: starship-design: One way (again...)

> ----------
> From: 	Kelly St[SMTP:KellySt@aol.com]
> Subject: 	Re:  RE: Re: starship-design: One way (again...)
>
> flights to other stars might be fundable.)  But beyond that credible
> reasons
> are near nil.

Right.  In the original concept for this design group, we were assuming
some extremely pressing reason-to-go had come up.  I think the
assumption was the remote detection of life-bearing planets in the
target system, with a potential mission receiving large amounts of
popular support.
David Levine                     david@actionworld.com
Director of Development    http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                       (212) 387-8200
Professional Driver.  Closed Track.  Do not attempt.