RE: starship-design: Space Money

On Monday, November 17, 1997 11:51 AM, KellySt@aol.com
[SMTP:KellySt@aol.com] wrote:

> True I've seen far better numbers out of McDonnel Douglas' internal
> market
> studies.  But then NASA HQ does really beleve their is any potential
> market
> for many launches.

If you believe John Walker, you might think it was on purpose. Then again,
someone a few years back (Zubrin maybe?) made the statement that NASA's
problem was ACHIEVING its goals. Once they successfully completed a program
their funding is inevitably cut. So it is in their own best interest to
stretch things out...

Lee

                                                          (o o)
----