starship-design: SFF

Hi all,

Did anyone else receive the following message?

                        $250,000 Space PRIZE
                  to be announced November 7th at
                     "Space Frontier Conference VI"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

In an attempt to open the space frontier to private human activity,
and to destroy the myth that space is owned by any government or
any government agency, two international space organizations will
announce a $250,000 "Cheap Access to Space" (CATS) Prize on
November 7th at "Space Frontier Conference VI" in Los Angeles.
... etc.

I received it 3 times. Makes me wonder were they found me, and why they
guessed that I might be interested.

Timothy