FW: RE: starship-design: It's a bad, bad world out there

Whoops - I had sent this to Kelly instead of everyone a few days ago.
David Levine                                david@actionworld.com
Director of Development               http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                                  (212) 387-8200
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."