RE: starship-design: Drag

Maybe this is a reference to the sponge-like 3-d maps drawn of galaxy
positions?  Sounds like it. Of course, if that's what were talking about
here then it's not useful for a scoop-drive.  We're talking very
different scales.
David Levine                                david@actionworld.com
Director of Development               http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                                  (212) 387-8200
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."