starship-design: Hmmmm

Wow, you change email addresses and you wind up forgetting to notify a
lot of mailing lists. I'm hoping I didn't miss TOO much.

Anyway, my new email address is david@actionworld.com

I don't know if you guys noticed, but the SunSITE website finally got
updated a few months back, and I copied all of the stuff Kelly had FTP'd
to me.  So, what have I missed?  Steve, you may want to remove my old
address (david@interworld.com) - I'm not sure if I can do it myself now
that I'm no longer at that address.

David

David Levine                                david@actionworld.com
Director of Development               http://www.actionworld.com/
ActionWorld, Inc.                                  (212) 387-8200
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."