starship-design: Re: RETURN

>IT'S JOSE, i THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN MY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ON THE
TECHNICAL
>REPORT AND WHATEVER HELP YOU COULD GIVE ME ON THE SPACE PROPULSION REQUEST
OF MINE.
> BEFORE YOU ASKED ME IF I COULD NARROW MY FIELD DOOOWN SO I HAVE NARROWED IT
DOWN
>TO REQUESTING INFORMATION ON PLASMA BASED PROPULTION SYSTEM.
> I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. WHERE IS THE TECHNOLOGY FOR MAKING A STATIC
ENERGY
>BASED PROPULTION SYSTEM

Ah, we don't have any listings in our library.  Might try NASA's listings, or
do an Alta-vista search on the topics of Arc-jet, and plasma thrusters.
 Someone at NASA has been playing with one lately, but I can't remember the
name.

Afriad I've never heard of a statis energy propulsion system.

Kelly