Re: starship-design: FTL idea

Sorry I have'nt posted in a while, been busy getting children ready to
start school and sick family members.  I've been perusing this thread on
FTL travel, and I have a question.  My relativity is'nt what it should
be, but all this talk of causality violations brings to mind objects
travelling faster than sound.  Now I know that this is'nt quite the same
thing, but, could these causality violations just a result of limited
sensing ability, ie, our sensors work only a light speed, but our (ships,
torpedoes, comm systems) work FTL.  Kind of like seeing an explosion
before you hear it.  Help me out here.

Thanks

Jim C.